New Resident Page
Welcome to the Silver Creek Community!
What should you do next?
- Please read this Letter first.
- How do I get in my gated neighborhood? For codes - email@example.com *
- Can I park on the streets ? There is no-parking allowed on the streets within Silver Creek per the governing documents however; the board has an established parking policy which can be viewed by clicking here. The idea is to use the streets as LITTLE as possible for very short term parking by GUESTS only!... Please do your part- read and know the policy and park in the garage or driveway.
- How do I get into my mailbox? Please read the keys letter
- Get involved; attend a meeting (see below)
- If you plan to make any exterior changes to your residence, please go to the ACC page.
- Make your way around this website. It is very informative!
- If you have any further questions contact the management team firstname.lastname@example.org
*To purchase a gate remote:
You may purchase a gate remote at the offices of JCHiggins & Associates located at 802 39th Ave SW, Puyallup 98373. Remotes are $25.00 - $36.50 each and may be purchased between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday (closed for lunch between 12:00 and 1:00 PM). . Please note that we accept checks, money orders, and credit & debit cards -- there is a 3% convenience fee for the use of any charge cards.
Board and Committee Meetings
The Silver Creek Home Owners Association (SCHOA) Board of Directors regular monthly meetings are held at the Clubhouse/Community Center with a starting time of 6:30 pm on the 3rd Thursday of each month. All Homeowners are welcome to attend and observe meeting activities.
The Silver Creek Home Owners Association (SCHOA) Architectural Control Committee (ACC) meets as necessary (usually at the end of board meetings). You can expect a reply to your ACC request no later than 30 days after it is received.